Rotmund Corson`s blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Toru Takemitsu - Takemitsu: I Hear the Water Dreaming

Toru Takemitsu - Takemitsu: I Hear the Water Dreaming

Country: unknown
Genre: Classical
Year: 2000

Track list:

  • Toru Takemitsu - I Hear The Water Dreaming.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea l: 1. The Night.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea I: 2. Moby Dick.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea I: 3. Cape Cod.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Les Filles Des Etoiles.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea II: 1. The Night.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea II: 2. Moby Dick.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea II: 3. Cape Cod.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - And Then I Knew 'Twas Wind.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea III: 1. The Night.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea III: 2. Moby Dick.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Toward The Sea III: 3. Cape Cod.mp3
  • Toru Takemitsu - Air.mp3


Download Toru Takemitsu - Takemitsu: I Hear the Water Dreaming or try search. Another link: Toru Takemitsu - Takemitsu: I Hear the Water Dreaming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home